The Longwood men's and women's tennis programs will compete in their first conference match of the season on March 17 in Rock Hill to take on Winthrop University.
First-year Head Coach Jhonnatan Medina-Alvarez and his history-making men’s tennis team saw their season come to an end on Wednesday, bowing out to Winthrop University in the program’s first-ever Big South semifinal appearance.
The Longwood women’s tennis team is the closest example of the dictionary's definition of a young team from experience.
Coming off a losing streak last year, the Longwood men’s tennis team has bounced back in head coach Pierre Tafelski’s second year at the helm, achieving their first winning season in the program’s Division I history and first Big South wins.
Most Popular Reads
- Farmville Pride finds their stride
- Longwood administration responds to town hall and protest
- Lancers receive postseason bid for first time in program history
- In SGA: Continued discussion on Fraternity and Sorority Life proposal
- Dominating performance powers Longwood to first-ever postseason victory
- In SGA: Deferred recruitment discussion continued
- Longwood continues work on Frazer, new admissions and academic buildings
- SFC Report: March 14
- America isn't ready to face its past
- Mental health of children of color should be taken more seriously
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.