Played worldwide, golf serves as a unifying force between countries and people all over the world with a language that is understood by millions, no matter the address, nationality or ethnic background.
The Longwood men’s golf season came to an end this past weekend as the team finished seventh overall in the Big South Championship hosted by The Patriot at Grand Harbor located in Ninety-Six, S.C.
Four weeks ago, former Longwood University student-athlete and class of 2015 graduate Blake Carter officially signed with Fairway and Green as well as Titleist to become a professional golfer. Since going pro, Carter has played in one tournament and is expected to play in two more between Oc…
In their second off-season showing, Longwood tied Towson University for second place, averaging a score of 77.5 across the span of a three-round tournament on Navy’s par-72 course.
Most Popular Reads
- Farmville Pride finds their stride
- Longwood administration responds to town hall and protest
- Lancers receive postseason bid for first time in program history
- In SGA: Continued discussion on Fraternity and Sorority Life proposal
- Dominating performance powers Longwood to first-ever postseason victory
- In SGA: Deferred recruitment discussion continued
- Longwood continues work on Frazer, new admissions and academic buildings
- SFC Report: March 14
- America isn't ready to face its past
- Mental health of children of color should be taken more seriously