Starting the 2018 season off on a rocky start, Longwood University Club Baseball (LUCB) ended their conference slate with a 10-5 record, taking them to the regional championship for the third year in a row in Peachtree City, Georgia from April 27-29.
In the world of sports, winning is always the goal, but was not at the forefront on Saturday, April 14 for the Longwood Rugby Football Club. Hosting the Todd Miller Memorial Tournament for the first time in five years, both men's and women’s teams aimed to celebrate the legacy of a fallen teammate.
All it takes is a group of dedicated college athletes, money and a call for students to “#RushVB” to live out a dream of competing in a national tournament.
With many clubs and organizations to join around campus, Longwood does the most to ensure that they fulfill the interests of all students. Provided by Campus Recreation, club sports present a field of activities for those with an interest in sports.
Most Popular Reads
- Farmville Pride finds their stride
- Longwood administration responds to town hall and protest
- Lancers receive postseason bid for first time in program history
- In SGA: Continued discussion on Fraternity and Sorority Life proposal
- In SGA: Deferred recruitment discussion continued
- Dominating performance powers Longwood to first-ever postseason victory
- Longwood continues work on Frazer, new admissions and academic buildings
- SFC Report: March 14
- America isn't ready to face its past
- Mental health of children of color should be taken more seriously
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.