Most Popular Reads
- Farmville Pride finds their stride
- Longwood administration responds to town hall and protest
- Lancers receive postseason bid for first time in program history
- In SGA: Continued discussion on Fraternity and Sorority Life proposal
- Dominating performance powers Longwood to first-ever postseason victory
- In SGA: Deferred recruitment discussion continued
- Longwood continues work on Frazer, new admissions and academic buildings
- SFC Report: March 14
- America isn't ready to face its past
- Mental health of children of color should be taken more seriously
It’s appropriate to have fear for a director when it comes time for their sophomore film. While a great first outing is a good sign for a long career, the most promising directors have been broken thanks to a shoddy sophomoric outing. Jordan Peele, the Academy-Award-winning writer/director o…
Considering their involvement with one of the most successful children’s networks, it’s surprising that Paramount Pictures doesn’t have a well-established animation studio. Now they have “Wonder Park,” the latest film from their revamped Paramount Animation.
Hot off the heels of “Infinity War,” here comes “Captain Marvel,” an origin story focusing on Carol Danvers and the hero she becomes. A prequel to, essentially, the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel’s first female lead film, a lot is riding on this glowing, alien hero.
Without a doubt one of DreamWorks’ most beloved and acclaimed series, “How To Train Your Dragon” ended its story this past week with the release of the final film in the trilogy, subtitled “The Hidden World.” After two acclaimed films prior, can this finale cement its place as one of the cro…